(5) When you can pronounce all the drugs and their exact dosages and your favorite being senokot and colace
(4) When you are back to the same weight you were in high school and it has nothing to do with running or walking a lot
(3) When they call your name in the cancer center patient waiting room and several people quickly speak up and say "He's right over there"
(2) When your veins are so impossible to find that the nurse tech questions whether they are even there anymore
(1) When your wife tells you to go to chemo infusion by yourself!
My spirits really seam to be on the rise and I can't tell if it's because (a) the cancer is on it's last leg (b) my favorite season (autumn) is almost upon us or (c) the increased hope that my Wolverines may have a winning record for the first time since my cancer diagnosis. It's probably (c), but maybe All of the Above combine with swinging Ruby high up to the sky!
P.S. 7 more days remaining on FREE SHIPPING for your Dominate shirt(s) if you order online by clicking here. PROMO CODE = kickcancer