Friday, June 4, 2010

Order at DominateGear.com!

Order Your Cancer Kicker dominate shirts online here thanks to Under Ground Printing. Shirts are only $20 with no shipping cost! Orders of multiple shirts will get free Cancer Kicker - Dominate bracelets equivalent to the number of shirts ordered. Expect two weeks for shipment and delivery. Make sure to tell us what size(s) you would like!


Shirt Details:








If you aren't ready to dominate the shirt, you can purchase dominate bracelets for a suggested donation of $2 each with free shipping. Dominate date every day with the Cancer Kicker Foundation!



Thanks, all. Keep dominating. -Phil (co-Founder and MM patient)

4 comments:

Preferred Customer/ Janice said...

I tried to purchase a shirt and when I clicked on the donate button all it did was take me to paypal..No further information was available..No merchandise, who to send to etc.
Thanks

EJ & Roo said...

i'm having the same issue??

Unknown said...

Hi my MM Buddies! I just updated the link! Sorry about that!! You can now order, just make sure to tell me what sizes :)

Be Blessed and dominate!

Phil

The Girl said...

Are you going to order 2XL shirts?