Over the last two months since my last bone marrow transplant I have grown in my determination to dominate Multiple Myeloma and advocate to that end. What has really kept me on the path of domination is having people as bold as my little sister showing a commitment to dominate by adding a permanent ink reminder that supersedes any rubber bracelet!
Over the last two months I was given the opportunity to advocate and bring the dominate message throughout the state of Michigan. Here is a list of the few things we were able to take part in:
- Channel 7 News: Cassie and I got a chance to be on the news
- WTKA 1050AM: Radio interview
- University of Michigan Kicking Camp: Spoke at Chapel Service
- Michigan High School Football All-Star Game talk: Provide dominate message to both teams after practice
- Michigan High School Football All-Star game: halftime interview and dominate talk to all players
Lastly, my goal for this transplant is to provide a recording at the end of each day doing an inventory of my whole experience to help prepare those who are approaching their first stem cell transplant.