Friday, November 6, 2009

TMI Friday

This week I am fighting to get to Day 14 of Cycle #2 of RVDD and I am willing to do whatever it takes. This week included bouts of nausea, lack of sleep and once again I started getting backed up. For the nausea I went with Zofran. For the lack of sleep I stuck with benadryl. For the constipation, I brought in the little guns:



Notice that Cassie unwittingly purchased "Child Size". I'd hate to see what the "Grown-Up Size" would do to me. Let's just say, they work.

To keep things short, everything seems to be moving in the right direction as we head to the cancer center this morning for day 11 of treatment which includes Velcade infusion #4.

The domination continues...

4 comments:

Kindred Spirit said...

I'll keep praying for you, Phil. Just stay on course; you're not alone.

Jessica said...

watch out--benadryl can make that constipation worse. praying for you!

Becky said...

Go team! And I'm chuckling at the child-size suppositories. Those things are not small. When I've used them with my kids, I've cut them down. Good times!

Jill said...

I sure hope those suppositories were purchased with a coupon and some ECB's :) Praying for you all!!